1. Are you named after anyone? Possibly Laura Ingalls Wilder. My parents read me her books as a child. I'd like to say I'm named after Laura from Carmilla.
2. When was the last time you cried? Um I don't know, I cry at sad movie scenes so...
3. Do you like your handwriting? It's ok, pretty hard to read, even for me.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? I'm trying to quit meat entirely. I've never eaten deli meats.
5. Do you have any kids? Yes, a 6 year old dog and four year old conure.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends? I think I've finally become so awesome I'd really want to be my friend, but I'd probably be too shy to approach me.
7. Do you use sarcasm? Constantly.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes. Several years ago I was about one bout of tonsillitis away from being able to get them removed but they're ok now. Touch wood.
9. Would you bungee jump? No, Knowing my luck I'd hit the bridge or the cord would snap.
10. What is your favorite cereal? One of those honey nut crunch cornflake things probably. I don't get them 'cause it's too easy to just eat a pack in a day!
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Depends on the pair. My old boots I had them laced halfway up and didn't have to, my new old Docs I definitely have to.
12. Do you think you're strong? Physically, no. Mentally, after all I've been through I'd have to say yes,
13. What is your favorite ice cream flavour? I love mango gelato, white chocolate and raspberry gelato and honeycomb gelato.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? What they're wearing. Also coloured or outrageous hair.
15. Red or Pink? Pink! I'm old enough now to accept that I can like pink and not be a Barbie doll.
16. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself? I could do with losing some weight. Depression and anxiety aren't fun either.
17. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Blue PJ pants. No shoes. I'm at home. Obviously. But I have nice old new Docs in a sort of Burgundy/ Ox Blood colour.
18. What was the last thing you ate? Borgs Vegetable Triangles.
19. What are you listening to right now? Nothing. I'm watchi something.
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Turquoise or purple I think.
21. Favorite smell? Chinese Jasmine.
22. Who was the last person you talked to? My partner, Jon.
23. Favorite sport to watch? I'm not interested in physical pursuits.
24. Hair color that's real? My hair colour? Brown, although it was true red as a child.
25. Do you wear contacts? No. I'd like to wear coloured contacts but I have sensitive eyes.
26. Favorite food? Chips.
27. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings please!
28. Last movie you watched? Possibly Tinkerbell Fairy Rescue film
29. What color shirt are you wearing? Purple
30. Summer or Winter? Winter, although my favourites are Autumn and Spring. I hate being too hot. And Winter in Australia is really mild anyway.
31. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who from. Hugs from most people.
32. Favorite sweet food? Black forest cake.
33. What book are you currently reading? Forests of the Heart by Charles de Lint
34. What is on your mouse pad? I don't have one
35. What did you last watch on TV? I'm currently rewatching The Vampire Diaries.
36. Favorite sound? As in music? I like a lot of bands including The Cure and Lacuna Coil. Natural sounds: birdsong, the wind in the trees.
37. Rolling Stones or Beatles? I'm not really into either but I like John Lennon's Imagine and Paint It Black.
38. What is the farthest you have traveled? England and France.
39. Do you have a special talent? Writing. Being way over imaginative.
40. Where were you born? At my parents house. Literally, I was a home birth.